Friday, November 16th, DAY 3
LUNCH: Crispito. Nachos/Cheese. Lettuce Salad, Mixed Fruit. Celery. Black Bean Salsa
- Happy American Education Week...take the time to thank someone that makes your education at OHS a positive one! Many around the world aren't entitled to receive an education, be thankful and proud!
- Today during Green Time we will have a short presentation from Manar (our Foreign Exchange) student in the HS gym, a great opportunity for our students to get real life cultural lesson!
- Congratulations to our six students attending All State Music Festival in Ames. The concert is Saturday night at 7:30 at Hilton Coliseum on the ISU Campus.
- The girls basketball team will be selling Casey's Pizza Cards the next couple of weeks. Each card has 10 punches for a free medium single topping pizza with the purchase of a large specialty pizza. Cards are $20 each. There is no expiration date on the cards and they can be used at any Casey's store. See a girls basketball player or email Mr. Erickson, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Little Devil Mat club wrestling tournament today after school.
- Volleyball banquet is Sunday, November 18th at 2:30 in the CRC Auditorium.
- Football banquet Monday, November 19th at 7:00 at the CRC Auditorium.
SCHOOL COUNSELOR INFO:
- Iowa Central representative will be here on Tuesday the 20th at 1:30.
1st SEMESTER LUNCH SHIFTS
A LUNCH 11:20-11;40
B LUNCH 11:40-12:02
- MANIC MONDAY -Check-in for all 9-12th grade
TUESDAY - Intervention/Attendance will be taken in intervention/enrichment rooms.(JAZZ BAND)
- WEDNESDAY -Intervention/Attendance will be taken in intervention/enrichment rooms.
- THURSDAY -Intervention/Attendance will be taken in intervention/enrichment rooms.
FRIDAY - Exchange student presentation