Monday, September 21st, DAY 3
LUNCH: Chicken Patty on a Bun. Pasta Salad. Tri Tater, Peas, Mixed Fruit
Freshman will dismiss at 2:30 today for an ICAN meeting in the HS Gym. This will take the last 15 minutes of 8th period and most of Green Time.
- Registration for the Fall Leadership Conference for DECA will end as of noon on Wednesday, September 26th. Anyone who wants to sign up should talk to Mr. Henson or Mrs. Brandau before then.
- Flu Vaccination Clinic is TOMORROW September 26th 7:00-8:30 am RSVP by September 25th 2:00 pm: Sign up in the appropriate school office. this is being offered to All Staff, immediate family members and Students. Fill out the attached consent form, copy the front and back of your insurance card and show up at the designated location
- Thursday, September 27th all Juniors will participate in the Career Fair in Riceville. Students will depart at 12:30 and return at 2:45.
- Reminder to our seniors, every Monday and Friday you are expected to be present for Green Time.. unless prior arrangements/appointments/bus departure are in place.
- Volleyball will host Rockford tonight starting with JJV/JV at 5:30.
- JV Football will host Denver today, kick-off at 6:00.
- Boys and Girls XC meet in Hampton for Thursday has been cancelled. They will now participate in the Waterloo Invitational on Thursday The 27th, athletes will dismiss at 1:55.
- Friday September 28th is a VARSITY ONLY FB at Sumner Fredericksburg starting at 7:30.
SCHOOL COUNSELOR INFO:
- Hawkeye Community College here Thursday, October 11th at 9:30.
- Upper Iowa will be here on Monday, October 15th at 9am.
- Are you interested in attending UNI? A rep will be at OHS on Thursday October 25th at 8:30 am.
1st SEMESTER LUNCH SHIFTS
A LUNCH 11:20-11;40
B LUNCH 11:40-12:02
- MANIC MONDAY - NO SCHOOL
TUESDAY - Check-in for all 9-12th grade (Freshmen to gym for ICAN presentation)
- WEDNESDAY - Intervention (report to advisor for attendance) If you're not requested by a teacher: Seniors can be release to go home, athletes to locker rooms to change.
THURSDAY - Intervention (report to advisor for attendance) If you're not requested by a teacher: Seniors can be release to go home, athletes to locker rooms to change.
FRIDAY - Check-in for all 9-12th grade (activity)