Thursday, May 24TH, 2018
LUNCH: Chicken Strips, Potatoes, Vegetables, Fruit, Bread
- FRESHMAN BOYS AND GIRLS PLEASE COME IN AND SIGN-UP FOR YOUR LOCKER PARTNER FOR NEXT YEAR.
Mr. Grein and Mr. Hoppel will be starting Driver's Education again through StreetSmart Driver's Education this summer. The classroom starting date is June 4- June 15th 8am-11am Monday-Friday. Classes will be held in Mr. Muller's room, next to the Superintendent's Office. The driving times will be set up accordingly and will hopefully be finished by July 3rd. Please sign up soon, if interested. Spots are filling up. https://streetsmartsdriversed.com/iowa/northern-iowa-drivers-education-classes/osage/
- Reminder that the gym is closed Monday May 21st through at least Memorial Day (May 28th) for resurfacing.
- Reminder to pay any fees you may still have with shop or band.
- JV/Varsity softball originally scheduled for yesterday, Wednesday, May 23rd will be played today due to field conditions at North Butler, bus will depart at 4:00.
- Good luck to Drew Olson who will tee off this morning at 10:30 am at State Golf in Marshalltown.
- Trap team will travel to Northwood today bus departing at 3:00.
- Osage boys and girls BB/SB will host North Union tomorrow, Friday, May 25th. JV-BB @ 5:30, JV-SB @ 6:00, followed by Varsity.
SCHOOL COUNSELOR INFO:
2ND SEMESTER LUNCH SHIFTS
A LUNCH 11:18-11:40
B LUNCH 11:40-12:24
- MANIC MONDAY - CHECK IN
TUESDAY - INTERVENTION/ENRICHMENT
THURSDAY - MAY TERM MEETINGS
FRIDAY - INTERVENTION/ENRICHMENT