Thursday March 22nd, 2018 DAY 1
LUNCH: Chicken Noodle Soup. Cheese Stick. Vegetables. Pears. Jelly Sandwich
- Come check out the Osage High School Variety Show performing at the CRC tonight @ 7:00, Friday @ 7:00, and Sunday @ 2:00 this week.
- Please pick-up a your prom/post prom parent/student contract in the HS Office, every student needs to have one of these filled out, signed and returned to the HS office by Wednesday, April 4th.
- SENIORS: If you haven't picked up your Josten's order please stop in the HS Office and pick up your order, payment will be needed if you haven't already paid.
- DECA will have a PIE A TEACHER in the face on Wednesday, March 28th at Green time. You may sign up for a chance to pie a teacher in the media center. This is a fundraiser and chances are $2
- CHOICES guest speaker at the CRC on Monday, March 26th @ 1:00. There is also an option to see him at 6:00 pm that night if you wish to go a second time.
- 9-12th grade boys interested in playing baseball this summer please attend the meeting during GREEN TIME, Monday, March 26th in the HS Gym .
SCHOOL COUNSELOR INFO:
- Today is NIACC Course Registration.Thursday, March 22, 8:00am-3:00pm
- Monday, March 26, morning- NIACC testing for Composition 1 and Applied Math courses.
- Mitchell County Corn and Soybean Achievement Scholarship 4/1/18
- Orchard Clifford Penney Scholarship 4/1/18
- Mitchell County Cattleman's Scholarship 4/2/18
2ND SEMESTER LUNCH SHIFTS
- MANIC MONDAY - CHECK IN
TUESDAY - INTERVENTION/ENRICHMENT
WEDNESDAY - EARLY OUT
THURSDAY - INTERVENTION/ENRICHMENT
FRIDAY - CHECK IN
Caitlin Jensen ~ Tyler Jensen ~ Brody Roll