Today is: Tuesday April 25th 2017 DAY 3
LUNCH: Hamburger . Cheese Slice . Tomatoes . Onions . Pickles . FF's . Pineapple
- DECA students are gone for the rest of the week on their trip to Anaheim California.
- Map Testing will be Next Tuesday and Wednesday, May 2nd and 3rd, we will test first thing in the morning, then run the late start schedule. The seniors will be doing some interviewing and job skill things during the MAP testing.
- HS Art Show Opening at the CRC Museum, this Thursday the 27th from 6:30-8:00.
- Boys track is competing at home today starting with field events at 5:00.
- Boys and girls golf will travel to Charles City today, starting at 4:15. please dismiss team at 2:45 today.
- Tennis will host Dike todays starting at 4:30.
- Conference tennis is this Saturday, April 29th in Waverly.
SCHOOL COUNSELOR INFO:
- JUNIORS, the remainder of meeting times with Mrs. Dohlman are tomorrow, please be on time.
- Sophomores this week's meeting times with Mrs. Dohlman will be Wednesday and Thursday.
- Please note that the DEADLINE to sign up and complete all paperwork for NIACC courses is May 1!
- NORTHWEST IOWA COMMUNITY COLLEGE APRIL 26TH @ 1:30
- LUTHER COLLEGE WILL BE HERE ON THURSDAY April 27th AT 9AM
- CHECK-IN DAY NO FLY
TUESDAY - Intervention for Listed Students - NO FLY
WEDNESDAY - CLUB DAY - Intervention for Listed Students in Cafeteria - NO FLY
THURSDAY -Intervention for Listed Students - NO FLY
FRIDAY - Intervention for Listed Students - NO FLY
Robbie Wright & Brian Reicks