Friday, December 15th, 2017 DAY 4
LUNCH: CHICKEN TACOS. LETTUCE TOMATOES. PEPPERS. ONIONS. CHEESE. MANGOS. GRAHAM CRACKERS. BLACK BEAN SALSA GENERAL INFO:
The Winter Dance date has been rescheduled to Saturday, February 10th from 9-11pm.
- The Spring & Summer 2018 sessions for Driver's Ed are available. Dates & times should be up on the StreetSmart website.
- HIGH SCHOOL SOFTBALL SIGN-UP IS CURRENTLY TAKING PLACE FOR GIRLS IN GRADES 8-12TH. PLEASE SIGN-UP IN THE HIG SCHOOL OFFICE BY MONDAY DECEMBER 18.
- Boys and Girls Basketball will travel to Nashua TOAY, the 15th. JV Girls start at 4:00. JV Boys and Girls will dismiss class at 2:35. Varsity bus will depart at 4:45.
- Varsity Wrestlers will head to the Battle Of Waterloo to compete Friday and Saturday, please dismiss athletes/cheerleaders from class at 1:15 today. The first dual today is at 4:00 against Iowa City High.
- Varsity Girls Basketball will play at Luther College on Saturday at 2:30.
SCHOOL COUNSELOR INFO:
- Please return your NIACC books to Mrs. Dohlman.
- Heartland Power Cooperative Scholarship 2/1/2018
- Heartland Power Cooperative Lineman Scholarship
- Mitchell County CDI 2/16/2018
- Mitchell County Farm Bureau Scholarship 3/1/2018
- Mitchell County Memorial Foundation Scholarship 3/1/2018
- PEO Scholarship 3/1/2018
- Northern Country Coop Scholarship 3/1/2018
- Mitchell County Corn and Soybean Achievement Scholarship 3/15/2018
- MONDAY - Check In
TUESDAY - Intervention/Cafeteria
WEDNESDAY - Intervention/Cafeteria/CLUB FAIR
THURSDAY - Intervention/Cafeteria
FRIDAY - Friday Lesson (Survey)
enjoy your birthday weekend...Meirick Huffman & Keaton Muller & Collin Muller
HAPPY BILL OF RIGHTS DAY