TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22ND 2020
🍽 Lunch: Fruit of the week 🍊 Rib Patty on a Bun 🥔🧀Cheesy potatoes 🥬 Green Beans Mandarin Oranges Devil’s Diner 🌯Burrito 🥪 Hot Ham & Cheese 🥗 Salad 🥣 Cereal/Cheese stick
🚗🚙🚐 Thursday September 24th, (FFA KICKOFF) DRIVE THROUGH/DRIVE YOUR TRACTOR TO SCHOOL from 5-7. check your email and flyer around the school for more information.
- ✏ Are you an artist? Would you like to have your work featured in the yearbook? Please submit your devil art to Mrs. Walk by 3 PM October 9th to have a chance at having it featured in next year's yearbook.
- 📷 PICTURE RETAKES FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL WILL BE OCTOBER 9TH!
- 📗Last years 19-20 yearbooks are in Mrs. Walk does have some extras available for $36.00 if you're interested.
- Homecoming Court Candidates for 2020
👑King CandidatesShawn EichmeierLogan MartinAaron MeinekeSpencer MooberryKeaton Muller👑Queen CandidatesAinsley DoddEmma GrimmDanielle JohnsonPaige KisleyMary Miller
🎤 DECA FIRST meeting this Thursday, September 24th at 7:30am in my room. We will discuss fundraising needs and what the format will look like this year. Bring a freshman friend who might be interested in signing up!
😋 STUDENTS..You're able to eat both breakfast and regular lunch/Devils's Diner for free until December 31st, if you take seconds you will be charged for one meal. . .. additional drinks/snacks will need to be paid for out of your lunch account.
- 🚗PARKING PASSES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE HS OFFICE, $20.00 FOR THE YEAR
- 📅 Osage fundraising athletic calendars are for sale in the HS Office for $25.00
- 😷Make sure you have your mask on when you come in... the hallways, and when you are not able to social distance in your classroom
- 🔀 WE'RE SHIFTING LUNCH RELEASE TIMES
- 🏐 TUESDAY 22ND(JJV.JV.VARSITY)on the road to West Fork @ 5:30 FRIDAY 25TH(Varsity) at Jesup stating at 7:00 SATURDAY 26TH(JJV) in Mason City starting at 9 (Varsity) will be in Cedar Falls starting at 9.
- 🏈 TUESDAY 22ND(JJV.JV.VARSITY) on the road to West Fork starting at 5:30 FRIDAY 25TH(Varsity) at Jesup Homecoming at 7:00. Jesup Boy Scout troop 95 WILL BE OFFERING FOOD FROM 4.30pm till 7.30pm. The menu is burgers, pulled pork, homemade mac n cheese and handcut-hand breaded tenderloins, with fries and drink…All proceeds go to the scouts for various camps
- 🙋♀️ See Mrs. Abbas for any changes in your schedule
🍴1ST SEMESTER LUNCH SHIFTS
11TH AND 12TH GO TO ADVISOR(RELATIONSHIP BUILDING)