MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2021 - DAY 6
🍽 Lunch: Chicken Alfredo, Cheese Stick, Veggies and Dip, Peas, Pineapple Devils Diner: BBQ Sandwich Cooler: Salads...Cereal/Cheese Stick...Sandwich...Wrap
- CONGRATULATIONS TO KATELYN JOHNSTON for making it to the state cross country meet. GOOD LUCK in Fort Dodge on Saturday!
- CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR ALL STATE MUSICIANS! Mari Fox and Ashley Muhs in the Band, Paige Mehman as an alternate for Band, Emma Blaha in the chorus, and Henry Mauser as the accompanist for the choir.
- Apple Watch found in the band room. It may have been missing for a while. Please come claim it in the HS office.
- There will be a sign up for LARGE GROUP SPEECH TODAY during Green Time. Underclassmen will meet during A lunch and upperclassmen during B. If
- Students with the flat chargers, you are responsible for these! * Bring to school every day. * Don't loan out. * Make sure you have it when you leave your class. ** If you lose your charger, it costs $15 to replace.
- If you need to purchase a parking pass please stop in the HS office. They are $20.
- HS students please remember to wait in the Cafeteria in the mornings until 8:00 am every morning.
- DRIVERS ED Registration is now open on streetsmartsdriversed.com. Type in Osage to find the correct class.
- Monday, Oct. 25th - Varsity Volleyball Regionals at Osage vs. Lake Mills @ 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, Oct. 26th - ESports @ 4:15 pm (Smash)
- Parent Teacher Conferences from 4:00 - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 27th - If we win on Monday we will play at Charles City Middle School @ 7
- Saturday, Oct. 30th - State Cross Country at Fort Dodge @ 10 am
Please see Mrs. Wilson for help with questions about applying for college or signing up for the ACT.
JOB BOARD:Please scan the QR code for job possibilities in town.
2nd SEMESTER LUNCH SHIFTS
Yesterday to Jaden Francis