Tuesday, December 18th, DAY 4
LUNCH: Fish Sandwich. Tater Tots. Pears. Macaroni Salad
- Ice cream social being hosted by Student Council tonight at the basketball game. Proceeds benefit our local Miracle Tree.
- 1:15 early out Friday, schedule will be changed slightly Friday's Schedule 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 5th
- Lost and Found items are displayed outside the HS Office for the week....everything deserves to find a home for the holidays!
- Spring 2019 Osage Driver's Education classes will start Feb 18th. Driving will extend into the first week of April. A Summer 2019 course starting the first week in June, details later to come. https://streetsmartsdriversed.
com/iowa/northern-iowa- drivers-education-classes/ osage/
- Home wrestling meet tonight starting at 6:00.
- JV/Varsity basketball will travel to West Fork today, JV will dismiss at 2:10, Varsity bus will depart at 4:00.
- Friday home basketball starting at 4:00 hosting RRMR.
- Wrestling on the road to Cresco on Friday.
- Osage High School Trap Team annual informational meeting will be Thursday, December 20th, at 6:30 PM at the Milt Owen Nature Center. This meeting will be for both old and new participant. Any questions please contact Larry Johnson Cell 641-832-8593.
- Coaches vs Cancer game night is Jan 25th, get your Coaches vs Cancer t-shirt ordered. https://topiacvsc19.itemorder.com/
SCHOOL COUNSELOR INFO:
1st SEMESTER LUNCH SHIFTS
A LUNCH 11:20-11;40
B LUNCH 11:40-12:02
- MANIC MONDAY - Check-In
TUESDAY - Intervention/Enrichment Time
- WEDNESDAY - Intervention/Enrichment Time (ClubTime)
- THURSDAY - Intervention/Enrichment Time
FRIDAY - Advisor