THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2021 - DAY 2 FOR MUSIC LESSONS
🍽 Lunch: Baked Potato Bar, Broccoli, Shredded Cheese, Ham, Bacon Bits, Sour Cream, Onions, Peppers, Peaches, Cookie Devils Diner: Wraps...Breadsticks….Cereal & cheese stick... Salads
- FRESHMAN - You received a Google Form to sign up for a LOCKER PARTNER FOR NEXT year. Please fill this out or we will just pick someone as your partner.
- SENIOR SIGNING DAY IS TODAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!
- ALL scheduling sheets for next year need to be turned into Mrs. Abbas ASAP!
- SENIORS - Envelopes for ordering class and individual graduation pictures will be in the High School office starting tomorrow. If you want to order, these will be due on Monday, May 10th.
- SENIORS - Reminder to pay your $10 Graduation fee in the high school office.
- SENIORS - Mr. Meier sent you an email (video) on how to move things from your school gmail account to a different account. Your school email account will get shut down on July 1st.
- Mr. Jennings has received lots of requests for workers from different employers in town. If you are looking for a job please see Mr. Jennings and he may be able to help.
- If you have not picked up your cap and gown from the office then you still owe money. If you are not sure how much, stop in the office.
- Yearbooks are now for sale online. Please click on the following link to order http://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A02446100 Yearbooks are $36 and the deadline to order one is May 25th. We have paper copies available to order in the High School office.
- DRIVERS ED Registration is now open on streetsmartsdriversed.com. Type in Osage to find the correct class.
- 🚗PARKING PASSES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE HS OFFICE.
- 📅 Osage fundraising athletic calendars are for sale in the HS Office for $25.00
- Thursday, May 6th - Boys/Girls Conference Track at Central Springs @ 4:00 pm - Dismiss @ 2:40 pm
- Thursday, May 6th - Trapshooting Meet at Osage
- Thursday, May 6th - Tennis Meet at Wartburg @ 4:00 pm - Dismiss @ 2:45 pm
- Friday, May 7th - Tennis Meet at Osage @ 4:15 pm
- Please see Mrs. Abbas for any questions you may have about applying for college.
- Please talk to Mrs. Abbas about any scholarship opportunities
- If you are wondering about an ACT SUPERSCORE (if you took the ACT more than once) please check with Mrs. Abbas.
2nd SEMESTER LUNCH SHIFTS
Mackenzie Ogden and Ian Schwarting