FRIDAY, MARCH 5, 2021 - DAY 2 FOR MUSIC LESSONS
🍽 Lunch: Baked Potato Bar, Broccoli, Shredded Cheese, Ham, Bacon Bits, Chili, Sour Cream, Onions, Peppers, Peaches, Cookie Devils Diner: Tuna Salad Sandwich...Deep Dish Pizza... Cereal & cheese stick... Salads
- ALL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS - the only entrance you should be using during the day and before school is the main entrance in the High School. The Middle School doors are not an option for any students coming in the building.
- Winter Formal Dance guest sign up and forms are available in the high school office if you wish to bring a guest from out of town.
- Blood drive Parent permission forms are available in the high school office. The blood drive is on Wednesday, March 17th from 8:30 am - 2:00 pm and is open to the public
- The track clothing web store is open until Wednesday, March 10th at midnight. Here is the link if you would like to order. https://stores.teamelitesports.com/osage_track
- Yearbooks are now for sale online. Please click on the following link to order http://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A02446100 Yearbooks are $36 and the deadline to order one is May 25th. We will have paper copies available to order in the High School office next week.
- DRIVERS ED Registration is now open on streetsmartsdriversed.com. Type in Osage to find the correct class.
- Last years 19-20 yearbooks are in Mrs. Walk does have some extras available for $36.00 if you're interested.
- 🚗PARKING PASSES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE HS OFFICE.
- 📅 Osage fundraising athletic calendars are for sale in the HS Office for $25.00
- Please see Mrs. Abbas for any questions you may have about applying for college.
- Please talk to Mrs. Abbas about any scholarship opportunities
2nd SEMESTER LUNCH SHIFTS