Friday May 24th, 2019 Day 4
Lunch : Pizza. Fruit Juice. CucumbersGENERAL INFORMATION:
- LIBRARY IS CLOSED TO ALL STUDY HALLS.
- ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS, ALL ITEMS NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM YOUR GYM LOCKER ROOMS BY THE END OF THE DAY..ACCESS NEXT WEEK WILL BE DIFFICULT. SEE MR. LAWLER IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE.
- When you are finished with your computers today please bring them to the library to turn in.
- Library books are due TODAY, Thursday, May 23rd!
- LOCKER CLEAN OUT FRIDAY DURING GREEN TIME.
Jostens has made some Osage clothing available for order the link is below...CHECK IT OUT!
- JV/Varsity SB/BB on the road today to North Union(Armstrong), JV/Varsity baseball will dismiss at 2:25, softball will dismiss at 2:50.
- Trap team will compete in New Hampton tomorrow morning.
- If you are interested in taking the CNA class this fall, please let me know. Reminder, must be at least 16 years old.
- This summer, our work incorporates familiar campaign tactics, but also gives us the chance to train participating volunteers in every version of organization. Our syllabus emphasizes community organizing, list building, and relationship building, then wraps with a summer capstone project back on campus. As a graduate from Carroll High School a few counties over and a recent alumna of Iowa State University, I know how beneficial these internship opportunities can be and how difficult they can sometimes be to find—especially for high school students! https://tinyurl.com/
betosummeriowa Jensyn Perrin Organizer (712) 790-4904
- NIACC will again host a Minds On! Hands On! Camp for girls June 11 – 13, 2019, on the NIACC campus. Minds On! Hands On! camp allows girls to explore technology and careers in exciting and constantly evolving industries utilizing a wide variety of technologies and exploring career opportunities. NIACC Instructors will lead the camp and the girls will get to experience staying in our student housing - all for FREE. Please share the attached camp information and registration information with girls and their parents who will be in grades 9-12 this coming fall (Fall 2019). This camp will be a time to explore things they never imagined. Encourage girls you know to check it out and register soon – we have limited spots available. Call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Brian Wogen (email@example.com) with questions.
🍴2ND SEMESTER LUNCH SHIFTS
P.E. - Lawler
P.E./Health - Gerdes-DeMuth
Physics - Dralle
Marketing - Henson
- MANIC MONDAY - Check in
- TUESDAY - Intervention /Enrichment
- WEDNESDAY - Intervention /Enrichment
- THURSDAY - Intervention /Enrichment
FRIDAY - Locker Clean-out
🎈enjoy your weekend birthday KRISTA ERICKSON