FRIDAY, MARCH 13TH, 2020 DAY 2
🍴Lunch: Fruit of the week-Pears Cheese Pizza, Salad Mix, Cucumbers, Fruit Juice, Ice Cream Ala Carte- Hamburger with Cheddar or Pepper-Jack Cheese….Grilled Chicken on a Bun…. Cooler: Cereal & Cheese Stick.….Chef Salad Boats….Deli Ham & Cheese Sandwiches/Wraps….
- 👍🏽The PTO carnival is TONIGHT from 5-8 pm in the old HS gym. We're still in need of volunteers for the 2nd shift from 6:30-8. Please consider helping out. This is a great opportunity to log some volunteer hours If interested, please email Mrs. Foster or Mrs. Abbas today.
- 🗣Good luck to our Speech students who will be participating in Individual Contest in Starmont tomorrow.
- 🤼♂️ ANYONE WHO ORDERED WRESTLING APPAREL WE STILL HAVE SEVERAL ORDERS THAT NEED TO BE PICKED UP IN THE HS OFFICE.
- 📋WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18TH, JUNIOR PARENTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THE ICAN INFORMATION MEETING AT 5:30 IN THE HS CAFETERIA. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO MRS. ABBAS.
- 💍There has been a variety of jewelry and electronics unclaimed in the high school office...come and claim your items.
- 📔There are two ways you can purchase the yearbook this year. You may do it online with the link or you may fill out the paper order form. These paper forms will be available in the high school office. Any questions please see Mrs. Gast High School Ordering Link https://www.jostens.com/apps/
store/productBrowse/1071468/ Osage-High-School/2020- Yearbook/2020021804150434059/ CATALOG_SHOP/
- 🎓SENIORS: IF YOU HAVEN'T TURNED IN YOUR INFORMATION FOR CAP AND GOWN PLEASE STOP IN THE HS OFFICE.
- 🚗PARKING PASSES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE HS OFFICE, $20.00 FOR THE YEAR.
- 🎾Friday, March 13th at 3:20 there will be a Girls Tennis Meeting in the Art room.
- 🏃🏽♂️ Osage Track apparel is now open.... http://www.teamelitesports.
- ⚾ Baseball will start having indoor pitching and hitting sessions every Sunday starting February 16th from 5pm to 6pm in the multi-purpose room for students in 8th through 12th grade.
- 🏫 March 16th, Riverland Community College will have a zoom visit if there is an interest from students.
- 👉🏽UNI REPRESENTATIVE WILL BE HERE Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:30am – 10:30am
- 🆗Thursday, March 19th and Friday March 20th...NIACC FALL REGISTRATION REPRESENTATIVE, MARK MOHL WILL BE HERE.
🍴2ND SEMESTER LUNCH SHIFTS
- MONDAY - MATH DAY
- TUESDAY - ENGLISH
- WEDNESDAY NO SCHOOL
- THURSDAY - SCIENCE
FRIDAY - SOCIAL STUDIES/HEALTH