Registrar & Student Records/Transcript Request

Graduates of Osage Community School

Graduates of the Osage Community School District in need of official High School transcripts may contact the High School Office.  The High School Office will need your full name (maiden name if applicable) and specific information about where the transcript should be sent.  For example:  University of Iowa, Office of the Registrar, Address, City, State, and Zip.

Osage High School
Attn:  Renae Adams
Phone:  641-732-3102

School Records Request:  Student Move to a New School District
(Out of the Osage District)

Students who move out of the Osage Community School District must have their student(s) records requested by the school they have moved too.  Records will be sent to the requesting district once a request has been made.  School districts requesting student records may contact the following persons:

Grades Preschool - 4th
Attn:  Serena Staudt
Phone:  641-732-5856

Grade 5 - 8
Attn:  Kim Hackenmiller
Phone:  641-732-3127

Grades 9 - 12
Attn:  Renae Adams
Phone:  641-732-3102